Writtle University College and ARU have merged. Writtle’s full range of college, degree, postgraduate and short courses will still be delivered on the Writtle campus. See our guide to finding Writtle information on this site.

What you need to know about our accommodation

Here, you'll find answers to frequently asked questions about our university accommodation, including who's eligible for halls and houses, when and how to apply, and what to bring with you when you move in.

In the event of a local or national lockdown we will continue to follow the National Institute for Health Protection guidance and ask you to remain in your current accommodation.

This section is for students applying for accommodation in Cambridge or Chelmsford. If you're going to be studying with us in Peterborough, please check our Accommodation in Peterborough page.