The information published on these pages shows:
- the number of undergraduate first-degree students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- the gender of the individuals to which they relate
- their ethnicity
- their socioeconomic background.
Table 1a: Percentage of classified first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2020-21 qualifiers
|EIMD 2019 quintile
||1 and 2
||3 to 5
- N/A – Not applicable as no applicants to this mode of study
- N – 24 or fewer students in this population
- DP – Data suppressed for data protection reasons
Download the full dataset
Degree Outcomes Statement 2020