Boost your career prospects with our prestigious Master of Business Administration (MBA). Study in Cambridge or Chelmsford, within our dynamic Faculty of Business and Law, and choose from a one-year course or two years with the option of a work placement.
Please note: our MBA Scholarship cannot be combined with the international early payment discount, or with any other scholarships.
- One-year MBA: we offer a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants.
- Two-year MBA with the option of work placement: we offer a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
This scholarship is a fee discount. We'll deduct it from the tuition fees in your first year of study.
To be eligible for our MBA Scholarship you must be:
- studying our Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration with Placement, FinTech with Data Analytics MBA, FinTech with Data Analytics MBA with placement, Finance MBA, Finance MBA with placement, Entrepreneurship MBA or Entrepreneurship MBA with placement
- studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- starting your course in the 2023-24 academic year.
How to apply
There is no need to apply. You'll automatically receive our MBA Scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.