Writtle University College and ARU have merged. Writtle’s full range of college, degree, postgraduate and short courses will still be delivered on the Writtle campus. See our guide to finding Writtle information on this site.

Money Advice Service

If you have questions about university funding or need advice on how to take control of your money, talk to our Money Advice Service.

The Money Advice Service offers specialist, impartial and confidential information and advice about all aspects of student finance.

Whether you're already studying at ARU or you're thinking about applying, you can talk to us about:

  • student funding
  • budgeting and money management
  • entitlement to welfare benefits
  • what happens if you can't pay or are unable to continue studying
  • what to do if you have any financial worries
  • cost of living support
  • and more...

Get in touch

If you're thinking about studying at ARU and have questions about university fees and funding, please email us on [email protected].

Already a student?

If you're already an ARU student, visit the Money Advice Service pages on My ARU for online resources and to get in touch with our Money Advisors.

Funding for college courses

If you're interested in studying at Writtle College and want to know more about funding for college (further education) courses, visit our dedicated web page.