Research degree regulations
Our research degree regulations, along with our research student charter, give you more information about how we can support you.
The booklet contains:
- Part A, the Regulations for the Award of Anglia Ruskin University’s degrees of Master of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Medicine by Research, Professional Masters and Professional Doctorates
- Part B The Regulations for the Award of Doctor of Philosophy on the basis of Published Work
- Part C Specific Regulations for the Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Research, Professional Masters and Professional Doctorates
- Part D The Regulations for Higher Doctorates
- Part E Specific Regulations for the Doctor of Medicine by Research
Visit our Student regulations and student protection plan page to read or download the booklet.