Our sports clubs are open to all, from elite sportspeople to complete beginners. There's an A-Z list of clubs on our website.
Why join a sports club?
Joining a sports club at university is a great chance to:
- meet new friends in a social environment
- improve at your chosen sport, or try out a new one
- represent our University in local fixtures and national tournaments
- increase your employability
How to join
It couldn't be easier to join a club and your membership fee is just £80 for 2022-23.
We’re pleased to announce that 2022-23 membership will include:
- Membership of a sports club (you can join two additional clubs for an additional £20 per club)
- Endsleigh Elite Personal Accident Insurance
- Access to training and facilities. Members won’t have to pay any additional fees for training sessions
- Access to coaching (where the club has a coach)