Lecturer practitioner for nurse associates for HEMS
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Social Care
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Research Supervision:
Harriet has worked in adult intensive care, within a large trauma unit in inner London. Harriet is also a health visitor, working as a team lead, supervisor for safeguarding, management and rapid response to child death team.
Harriet is a qualified adult nurse, working in adult intensive care and achieving her adult intensive care course, working in a large inner London trauma unit. Harriet has then gone onto health visiting, working in some of the most deprived wards in the country. Harriet has also been a team lead for 0-19 universal children’s services, a safeguarding supervisor and worked within the rapid response team to child death. Harriet is also a V100 nurse prescriber, prescribing mainly for children and their families in the community. Harriet has worked on a variety of public health initiatives, UNICEF infant feeding, immunisation roll out, planning for hard-to-reach communities within her role of public health nurse such as refugee’s and travelling communities.
- BSc (Hons) 2:1– specialist community public health nurse, health visitor: London Southbank University
- V100 nurse prescriber: London Southbank University
- Assessment and Intervention of the critically ill adult: St George’s University London
- DipHe Adult nursing: University of Surrey
Memberships, editorial boards