Faculty:Faculty of Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care
School:School of Nursing and Midwifery
Areas of Expertise:
Nursing and midwifery , Public health
Anita is a qualified Adult Nurse, SCPHN (Specialist Community Public Health Nurse) and Nurse Prescriber.
Anita has a background in adult nursing and health visiting before she moved into nurse education. Anita returned to Anglia Ruskin University in 2019 into her current role of Education Champion and lecturer practitioner.
- Public Health
Part of Anita’s current role as lecturer practitioner requires Anita to support and supervise pre-registration nurses whilst they are completing their Undergraduate Major Project module.
- Education Champion for two community Trusts
- Module Tutor for Safe Medicate 1, 2 and 3 modules
- HEA Fellow, Advance HE
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Research-Education, ARU
- MSc Public Health, ARU
- Lecturer/Practice Educator, NMC ( Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Nurse prescribing, Homerton School of Health Studies
- PGCE (Secondary Science), Open University
- BSc (Hons) Studies in Community Care APU, Cambridge
- Health Education Certificate, HEA
- HV Cert, Nene College Northampton
- Registered General Nurse, Cambridge and Huntingdon School of Nursing