International Student Advice Service
Based in the International Office our International Student Advice Service offers a range of specialist services to support our students.
We offer a daily drop in 10:00 – 12:00 Monday to Friday or you can email us at [email protected]. We aim to respond to emails from registered students within 48 hours of receipt.
Our services include:
- A free International Orientation Programme for new students
- Immigration advice upon arrival - including police registration
- Student visa extension support
- Advice on working in the UK during and after your studies
- Graduate Route visa guidance
- Help with opening a bank account in the UK
- Advice on health entitlements and registering with our National Health Service
- Social events for international students
- Organised trips around the UK
- Three newsletters each year
- Global Week – our annual festival of culture
To find out more about the services we offer our students should download our ARU App from their app store (a web version of the ARU App is here) or visit MYARU.