Published: 3 September 2019 at 15:40
AL&T offers a range of workshops for existing and new courses.
Through the CDI (Course Design Intensive) programme, we have identified a range of needs for follow-up support that faculties and course teams can access on any of the topics below:
▪ Course-focused practice – design and management
▪ Active learning and teaching
▪ Team-based learning
▪ Making learning outcomes work for you and your students
▪ Authentic assessment and connected feedback
▪ Canvas and other learning technologies
▪ Supporting independent learning
▪ Inclusive practices, including diversification
We can also provide support for specific requirements such as facilitating ‘mock’ approval events, in support of the planned re-approval process and offer CDI workshop variants to support new courses. Where possible, we are happy to work within existing faculty CPD events.
Find out more about our on-demand workshops or email [email protected]