Academy Support Centre Services
We're committed to offering you the support and training you'll need to grow and sustain your Cisco Academy.
Our training centre on our Cambridge campus offers high specification facilities, including our extensive range of Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls. Our qualified instructors will deliver all current Cisco curriculum and you'll use our dedicated lab equipped with physical equipment and online materials.
We offer two exclusive support packages for you to choose from for a straightforward path to exciting Cisco certifications:
Basic - FREE
- Only considering courses that do not require accreditation to teach, such as Cisco Certified Support Technician (CCST) entry-level Certifications.
- Assistance in the initial set up of new Cisco Academies / ongoing support for existing Cisco Academies
- Communication of curriculum, technical and administrative updates from Cisco.
- Customised virtual training (at an extra cost).
Advanced - £1,500 per annum
In addition to the Basic package, Cisco Academies will receive the following:
- Assistance in the initial set-up of new Cisco Academies
- Advice on the appropriate equipment purchases for your organisation and the classroom set-up at your location.
- Advice on the appropriate curriculum for your students and the training requirements of your Cisco instructors.
- On-going support for existing Cisco Academies
- Continuing advice on equipment, curriculum, and administration for your organisation.
- Continuing advice on the appropriate curriculum for your students and the training requirements of your Cisco instructors.
- Our teaching staff will be available at your institute for guest lectures. This is subject to the availability of our staff and therefore pre-booking is essential.
- Open days for your students at Anglia Ruskin University, tailored to your institute’s needs. These days will focus on information, advice, and guidance about Higher Education for your students with a particular focus on courses in Computing and technology.
- Virtual self-paced training in the following courses (limited places per course and academy) for CCNAv7, CyberOps Associate, Network Security, CCNP Enterprise, and DevNet Associate.
- Classroom-based training (at an extra cost).
Are you interested in becoming an academy?
Please contact us for further information about any of our packages or the services we offer.