The host of the upcoming webinar, Cllr Lesley Wagland, Cabinet Member for Economic Renewal, Infrastructure and Planning at Essex County Council, commented: “I am proud to host this event, which will showcase the support available to local women who already are or who want to get into business, and who are playing a key role in rebuilding the Essex economy.”
The online event, which will also include a question and answers session, will take place on 10 November at 2.30pm. Guest speakers will include:
- Colin Moulder (Backing Essex Business) and Sarah Brockwell (SarahBee Marketing) – Giving advice on business support available, including women’s focused peer-to-peer networking sessions.
- Sarah King (Co-Founder and CEO of We Are Radikl) – An organisation doing amazing things for women entrepreneurs across the country. Essex County Council is currently offering funded spaces on their “How to Start your Start Up” programme.
- John Stenhouse (Angels@Essex) – Based at Essex University and home to the Female Founders and Investors Forum, this platform is currently funded by Essex County Council.
- Lynn Martin PhD (Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Anglia Ruskin University)
- Sara Spear (Head of School of Management at Anglia Ruskin University) – Discussing Agile Leadership in a post Covid world
- Toni Eastwood MBE (Quantum Vantage) – Author of ‘The Women Beyond – Six Secrets to Success,’ Toni has spent the last 30 years researching the roots to business and personal success.
You can join the Ambitious Women in Essex community at linkedin.com/showcase/ambitious-women-in-essex or email [email protected].
You can also register and complete the survey with your thoughts on how Essex can support women in business via Ambitious Women in Essex Webinar - Essex County Council page or register for the event via Eventbrite.