Our Student Engagement team is committed to making your experience at ARU both enjoyable and valuable. We're here to support you from induction to graduation with a variety of opportunities and resources that will help you academically, personally, and professionally.
You want to learn, gain additional skills, practice what you’ve studied, network, and socialise. We've got you.
What you can expect
- Communication during Welcome Week/induction and throughout your studies, including a monthly newsletter, so you're always in the know.
- In-curricular opportunities such as course and module leader activities, and course enhancement sessions.
- Faculty conferences and symposiums where you can expand your subject knowledge or learn about something new.
- Regular chances to have your say about your experience and hear how student feedback has made a difference in the faculty.
- Co-curricular opportunities such as our award-winning ARUCPD programme.
- Extra-curricular activities such as employability, networking, and social events, and personal development opportunities.
- Support with organising your own activities as a Course Rep or member of a student society.
- Recognition of our students' success through our newsletter, social media, and Faculty Awards.
Explore our employability, ARUCPD, placements, and student and alumni testimonials pages on the left to find out more.