School of Education continuing professional development and postgraduate courses
Our Education CPD and postgraduate taught courses will give you the knowledge and skills to further your career in teaching supported by qualified education professionals.
With both distance learning and campus-based options available, our range of courses can help you:
- Develop skills in mentoring Initial Teacher Training trainees, to improve their understanding of pupil learning and develop their professional behaviours for a teaching career.
- Develop your early years Montessori practice and professionalism.
- Explore aspects of young children’s lives in more depth.
- Understand the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) requirements of children and young people.
- Grow your understanding of educational leadership and explore varying approaches to driving education forward.
- Discover your own areas of interest within education, and tailor your studies towards them.
- Reflect on your own practice and learn from others.
- Increase the reach and impact of your support network.
We also offer undergraduate courses and research programmes.