Celebrating a legacy of Black excellence at ARU
To mark Black History Month in 2023, we're celebrating the achievements of some of ARU’s Black alumni and honorary award holders.
Find out more about their positive impact on the world and why we are so #ARUproud of them:
- David Haye, boxer
- Felicia Odamtten, economist
- Jamal Glynn, music therapist
- Dame Magdalene Odundo, ceramicist
- Mary Stretch, marketing consultant and charity founder
- Natasha Shotunde, barrister
- Ricardo P Lloyd, actor
- Robert Hillary King, writer and campaigner
- Sijibomi Ogundele, entrepreneur
- Victor Tapah, registered nurse
These stories are also on display in an exhibition at our Cambridge campus, from 9-31 October 2023.