New publications uploaded to Pedagogic Research Directory
Published: 25 July 2019 at 12:01
New titles have been added to Anglia Learning & Teaching’s Pedagogic Research Directory adding to our growing knowledge base focused on enhancing learning and teaching in higher education.
The six titles range from ‘The value of ‘writing retreats’ in advancing innovative pedagogic research,’ to ‘An exploration of the possible relationship between reward and recognition and teaching excellence in higher education.’
One of the primary authors, Research Fellow Mark Warnes, is keen to emphasise the role the database plays at ARU:
“It’s important to share the latest pedagogical thinking to support the development of educational expertise. The directory is constantly updated with new titles, giving cross-institutional insight into the range of work being undertaken across ARU and can be used by all.”
The new titles include:
- Coonan, E.M., Pratt-Adams, S. and Warnes, M., 2019. The value of ‘writing retreats’ in advancing innovative pedagogic research, paper presented at Fifth International Conference on Higher Education Advances, DOI: 10.4995/HEAD19.2019.9353 [Accessed 23 July 2019].
- Stebbing, D., Shelley, J., Warnes, M. and McMaster, C., 2019. What academics really think about information literacy, Journal of Information Literacy, 13(1), pp. 21-44. [Online] Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.11645/13.1.2338 [Accessed 4 June 2019].
- Warnes, M., 2018. Conducting a Literature Review using NVivo, preprint hosted on ResearchGate. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.31849.75360 [Accessed 23 July 2019].
- Warnes, M., 2019. Ten Days of Twitter in C. Rowell (Ed.), Social Media in Higher Education, DOI: 10.11647/OBP.0162.05 [Accessed 23 July 2019].
- Warnes, M., 2019. An exploration of the possible relationship between reward and recognition and teaching excellence in higher education, paper presented atEDULEARN19 Conference, 1-3 July 2019, Palma de Mallorca. https://library.iated.org/view/WARNES2019ANE [Accessed 23 July 2019].
- Warnes, M. and Williams, J., 2018. Reflections on Delivering Online Digital Media Courses: Learning from the Learners, Proceedings of EDULEARN18 Conference, 2nd-4th July 2018, Palma, Mallorca, Spain, ISBN: 978-84-09-02709-5, pp. 154-162. [Online] available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.21125/edulearn.2018.0093[Accessed 18 June 2019].
The Pedagogic Research Directory is a searchable database containing
publications resulting from a range of pedagogic projects and activities at Anglia Ruskin, including our Anglia Ruskin University Teaching Fellowship Awards, Learning and Teaching Project Awards, and the Good Teaching Exchange.
If you are interested in contributing, please email [email protected].