LGBTQA+ History Month highlights the influence LGBTQA+ people have around the world. It is an opportunity to come together and share stories of the people who have come before us, and all those who keep on fighting for and promoting Equality in Education, at work, or any space for the LGBTQA+ community.
Join us to hear our panellists share their knowledge and personal experience about the community at large, Inclusivity in the workplace, and Leadership.
This values-aligned panel where you can hear truths, ask questions, find strength, and get inspired, will teach you about the LGBTQA+ community’s daily fights for equality and inclusion.
- Prof. Denise Hawkes (Interim PVC & Dean of Faculty – Anglia Ruskin University)
- Prof. Catherine Lee (Professor of Inclusive Education and Leadership - Anglia Ruskin University)
- Prof. Nick Drydakis (Director of the Centre for Pluralist Economics - Anglia Ruskin University)
- Dr Anna Paraskevopoulou (Senior Lecturer in HRM and Leadership - Anglia Ruskin University)
- Panagiotis Pentaris (Director of Research and Doctoral Studies – Goldsmith University)
- Samantha Daly (Head of Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion on Major Programmes - Jacobs)
- Nick Kapoutzis (Head of Organisational Development and Learning at the House of Parliament - Restoration and Renewal Authority)